Monday, October 25, 2010

Reasons Redeemer Seminary is Awesome

I would just like to take a moment to share a few of the many reasons I so thoroughly enjoy my every moment here at Redeemer Seminary, and why you would too.

When you open the fridge, you will find an assortment of lunches to choose from:



And you might just find that someone left an economy size bucket of cheese-balls for everyone to enjoy:



You'd get to hang out with Dr. Clair Davis and other theological superstars on a daily basis:



You'd get to see my adorable husband every time you "needed" to walk through the library for work (which is usually about every 15 minutes for my job)



And you just might get to work in a sweet corner office like mine, right next to this:


Beautiful, isn't it? Well that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed my tiny virtual tour of some of the awesome things about Redeemer.

2 comments:

not a slave said...

lovely. :-)

Michael said...

Look at that incredibly good looking man! Dressed to the nines, flowey white hair...who's that other goofy looking guy?