Thursday, November 11, 2010

Silliness

Here's a brief update for those of you who just want to know what life is like right now and keep asking me (and I keep not answering). But be warned, I'm being totally and completely amazed by all God is and is doing right now, so a more heady blog post will be coming soon!

Three 8 year old girls and I did some serious artwork at Purple Glaze and then got ice cream (chocolate in a chocolate cone with chocolate sprinkles):

My husband and I carved our first Halloween pumpkin. We had to turn the pattern upside down to make him a happy pumpkin. We named him Fred and put him by our door. Wouldn't you want to be greeted by this happy face? (Looking at this picture I'm realizing how much Fred and Michael look alike!)

We drank obscene amounts of coffee on our 15 hour drive to Ohio over the weekend...

...via Memphis, where we got the biggest rib plate I'd ever seen! (Beef ribs are bigger than pork ribs, we learned)

And we ate the leftovers the next day.


Once in Ohio, we went to a wedding where we got to see a flower baby in a basket!!!


And here's a snippet from life back at home. This is not a reenactment: my husband can actually sleep like this.






2 comments:

amy marcy said...

is that a leopard print chair i spot in the corner?? LOVE IT.

Matthew Pearson said...

I suppose I can forgive you for ordering beef ribs in Memphis, but only because you're wearing the UM shirt ;-)